Motto Mortgage/1st Rate is connected with local real estate offices and professionals. This means you will enjoy warm leads and more real estate connection opportunities than ever before.
Loan Origination Systems (LOS) and Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM) can be expensive. Join Motto Mortgage/1st Rate and you’ll have full and customized access to best-of-breed technology for all of your loan origination and customer management needs – for free!
Hundreds of branded materials are yours to customize. From flyers to postcards, social media to web pages, you’ll have everything you need to spread the word. Plus, our tools make it easy to co-brand with real estate agents so you can strengthen your referral connections and build meaningful relationships.
Simplify your online search visibility efforts across the web through the Motto Mortgage network’s automatic office listing optimization. You’ll also streamline your online reputation through review alerts and aggregation, as well as an easy-to-use response system.
Because the Motto Mortgage network’s systems are built with compliance and transparency in mind, you’ll be backed by industry-leading tech tools trusted by loan originators across the country. With more transparency and less confusion, you can focus on top-notch client service.
MottoSpark lead capture apps provide dynamic lead forms, open house sign-ins, social media leads, home valuation requests and more.
Customer nurturing automation
Maintaining relationships with past borrowers and new leads just got a lot easier. MottoSpark’s smart campaigns send personalized content to keep you top-of-mind.
Co-branding for your partners
Provide ongoing value to your (potential) referral sources through single property websites, stylish flyers and more. Invite real estate agents to co-brand hundreds of marketing pieces.
Automate custom social posts to maintain your presence on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Minimum of two (2) + years’ experience in the financial services industry with mortgage lending experience required
- NMLS loan originator license required
- Responsible for cultivating loan referrals through sales meetings with realtors, brokers, builders and consumers
- Examines, evaluates, and documents customer applications for credit approval
- Spends majority of the time (50% or greater) working flexible hours at real estate offices and other remote locations to conduct sales calls in order to create, develop and maintain referral relationships with real estate professionals, builders, and consumers and qualify customers for mortgage loans
- Analyzes potential marketing opportunities to develop future business opportunities
- Communicates positively and professionally with operations staff throughout the process of the loan to ensure a smooth closing
- Meets with borrowers to determine best loan program for individual needs after analyzing income, assets, credit, and property
- Collects all required documentation from borrowers and converts to paperless documents
- Reads and understands rate sheets, product codes, and loan level price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees
- Negotiates and confirms rates, fees, and terms with customers
- Locks loans in the system with agreed upon terms and manages locked pipelines through the funding
- Communicates regularly with borrowers to meet desired expectations
- Maintains minimum productivity goals
- Complies with organizational standards, polices, and procedures
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Looking to elevate your career?
Learn more about joining Motto Mortgage.
Please provide your information
© 2022 Real Helpers All rights reserved.